Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Bloglovin' and suggestions!

Hello my lovelies!

Bloglovin'
As you've probably seen (if you've visited my blog) I have joined bloglovin' as I've just found out that google reader is closing and I needed somewhere to read everyone's blogs so I found bloglovin'. Please give me a follow on bloglovin' so you can keep reading all my posts! You can follow me here: http://www.bloglovin.com/collarsandchocolates or click on the eiffel tower icon on the right hand side! 

Suggestions
I really need some suggestions on what to do on my blog to give me something to do over the summer. Also, it shows me what you guys want to read about so it helps all of us out! If you want to send me a suggestion please e-mail me (collarsandchocolate@gmail.com), tweet me, message me on tumblr or comment below! 

Thank you my lovelies! 

Hopefully, I'll be posting soon

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    Yeah, I have followed you, I love your blog it's very cool
    You're fab too

    ReplyDelete