Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

What I wore: Restaurant

Hey lovelies! 

Today I went to a restaurant, so this gave me the perfect opportunity to dress nicely for a meal out! As I had a bit of time to spare I quickly photographed what I was wearing! 




I know the outfit's not summery but if you want to use this idea, you can change the colour of the skirt or jumper. I just thought as evening-wear, this would look quite nice. 

Jumper: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Necklace: New Look

I'm also wearing lilac nail varnish from Barry M but you can't quite see that in these photos.


M&S - These aren't mine, they're borrowed from my mum

New Look

I wore the flat shoes, but these are the options that are avaliable to me. If you're looking for something more edgy, wear the boots. If you're looking for something more girly and more comfortable, go for flat shoes. If you want something more classy, try stiletto's; they make the outfit classy and an extra bonus is that they make your legs look thinner!

Thank you for reading, please  leave comments below telling me what you think of the outfit and if you think it could be improved in anyway! I'm always looking  for tips and advice!

Also guys, I've realised how much I need a DSLR! These picture aren't of great quality even when they've been edited, argh! I better start saving up.

Anyway, thank you again for reading!

Bye lovelies!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias!! That'd be great to follow eachother!!!
      It was lovely to meet you!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! It looks great! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete